Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Nosignal

I ran for 25 years and never owned anything designated as workout clothes Cat Happy

But I did invest in several pairs of good running shoes.

Same thing now.  I spin daily and just use older shorts tee shirts. 

But, I have good spin shoes.

I get that some like to look coordinated and I always wanted to be that womanCat Happy  It never happened.  Now that I'm retired at home, no one sees me when I exercise.

I used to buy Danskin items from Walmart, but I'm not sure they are carrying that line anymore.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Impressed

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Nosignal

I ran for 25 years and never owned anything designated as workout clothes Cat Happy

But I did invest in several pairs of good running shoes.

Same thing now.  I spin daily and just use older shorts tee shirts. 

But, I have good spin shoes.

I get that some like to look coordinated and I always wanted to be that womanCat Happy  It never happened.  Now that I'm retired at home, no one sees me when I exercise.

I used to buy Danskin items from Walmart, but I'm not sure they are carrying that line anymore.

@Witchy Woman

Totally agree---its an old pair of comfortable shorts and an old cotton tank top or t-shirt for me and a good pair of running/walking shoes....tunes on my phone and off I go............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Never been impressed with G.I.L.I nor Jill Martin.........I think Q got Jill as a spokes person because of the additional publicity they get with her being on the Today Show on which she occasionally does promos for QVC..........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

LOL!  I was in Karate for years and years and only had two cotton Gi's.... and no shoes, very comfy with no spandex....

I own a couple of GILI items and although I love what I purchased (a light camo coat and a camo leather purse)....  not made high-end exceptionally well (well enough) but certainly not in the same category as true high end designer products.  For me,  usually not worth the price.. Meh more or less...... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

Never been a fan of that line.  I don't care for Jill Martin at all.  The GILI line is way over priced for what it is.  It's not a designer line, it's a store brand.  There has never been a designer behind the line.  QVC just markets it as something special, which it has always been far, far, from being.