Honored Contributor

Huh?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

Huh?

The previous responses will answer your "huh" question.

Honored Contributor

I'll take Rachel any day on a fashion show over "Aims", CK, Kerstin, SK, RG, JT.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@spursfan2 wrote:
RB is going to be in on FNI later tonight. *click*

Why do you feel the need to post that here?  If you dont want to watch then don't, but we don't care if you click or not.

Respected Contributor

Glad I did not watch...that mix is as bad if not worse than Courtney & Jane!

Valued Contributor
@Catch71 I post that here because its a QVC forum open for discussions and opinions. Since you clearly speak for other forum members I will be sure to run my posts by you in future. NOT!!!!!!!!!
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom I can relate to that poor cat!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Just turned on to see what was on...closing in on 5 straight hours of Gourmet Holiday with the adolescents RB & AP, the loudness, screeching and overtalking during vegeburgers was too much...click, gone and best forgotten!

Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Just turned on to see what was on...closing in on 5 straight hours of Gourmet Holiday with the adolescents RB & AP, the loudness, screeching and overtalking during vegeburgers was too much...click, gone and best forgotten!

@ScarletDove  Yep........tuned in during a commercial on Court TV.  When I saw who was on, I gladly went back to the commercial and muted it!!

Valued Contributor

At first glance, I thought that was so funny but after watching it again, it's sad. I wonder what's wrong with the kitty...?

"I never changed, I just learned."