Super Contributor

None of my items that I put on easy pay are showing easy pay on my order status's

This happened when they did the EZ pay special Valentines Day.  Even my old orders that I know are on easy pay do not say purchased on X easy payments in order status like they normally do.  Anyone else notice this?  Are they going to fix it? 

QVC Customer Care

Re: None of my items that I put on easy pay are showing easy pay on my order status's

@ugabugabooooo

Would you mind sending me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your phone number (to locate your account) and I will make sure your orders are on easy pay. 

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Re: None of my items that I put on easy pay are showing easy pay on my order status's

Thank you Beth for offering to check on this.  I have already checked with C/S and they are on easy pay; just not showing in order status in green like they used to. They did not know why.   I guess my real question is will they show back up on the website under order status, so we can see which orders were on easy pay vs which were not,

without having to go to the EASY PAY tab?  It isn't just the orders from the 14th, but all previous orders no longer show the easy pays in order status.   Thanks again!

QVC Customer Care

@ugabugabooooo

All your orders will show correctly under order status like they are suppose to. Due to the technical problems experienced yesterday and earlier today some orders are not displaying correctly. Thank you and everyone for your patience while we fix this.

Beth QVC