Trusted Contributor

I ordered a Fire tablet which was shipped on the 30th. So far it started in Atlanta, then, Knoxville, then Lexington, then Columbus, then Middleburg Hts., then to Broadview Hts., today, Oct. 2nd.  Why does it need to travel to SIX places. By the way it started at UPS and is currently at the post office. And this is IMPROVED shipping???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No wonder shipping is slow

THAT trip IS ridiculous.....I've had arrival destination to NYS and then out again to Ohio - sometimes a stop-over in Buffalo and back .UPS then hands it off to the PO.  Apparently we can't do anything about it except to growl and b****.

Respected Contributor

I live two hours from Lancaster PA ... my clothing item recently shipped from Ontario, California.   I understand that CA is closer to China where my clothing item was made, but logistically, why would this garment be shipped from CA (since an identical one was shipped from PA to me two weeks ago)?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I see this too, watching an order flip to one place, and flop to another...And rarely in the right direction.

Don't try to figure it out, it will drive you Crazy!  Cat Mad

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

And this is IMPROVED shipping???

No, it's CHEAP shipping.  I'm convinced many of the Q's shipping complaints would disappear if UPS was more efficient.  I just had an order sit for 5 days at the Hodgkins, IL. distribution center 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I ordered two D & Co shirts, same item, different colors. One left PA Monday and arrived today. I was shocked. The other is being shipped from NC. HUH? Just weird.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FedEx is worse.  I have two boxes coming from Mississippi to Pennsylvania.   Six days from pickup and still in transit.

They stop at every distribution center where the boxes sit up to 18 hours with no activity.  It took over 24 hours to get from one city in MS to another in MS.  It's the 31st largest state.  It's not that big.  What is the driver doing...taking a nap at every truck stop?

Just reached Ohio today.  Promise delivery on the 7th.  It's only Oct 2 today.  5 more days.  Does FedEx know Ohio is next to Pennsylvania and it doesn't take 5 days to get here?

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee .....that is a question for the shipper, PO or UPS.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

I'm on West Coast so anything that doesn't ship from Ontario, goes on a milk truck.  I'd just like it to ship... ordered 9/27 -  still no ship.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@geegerbee .....that is a question for the shipper, PO or UPS.

not necessarily QVC is choosing the shipping method, which is the mail innovations = the cheapest* and slowest,

they could ship everything UPS but don't. 

but charging us more and more*

When I order from GAP they don't charge me anything for shipping so I don't mind waiting longer