Valued Contributor

No timely clothing measurements

I can rarely get measurements to show up on my phone app, and now I am finding on new items a lot of the times the measurements are not posted "yet", check back later.  What's the deal?  Also colors are more often showing up incorrectly...Hope QVC can get this straightened out. A longtime customer, and this is definitely going downhill.

Honored Contributor

Re: No timely clothing measurements

Youd probably have a more fruitful search if you got off your phone or at least used a different browser.  I can't even remember the last time I failed to get the measurements.  People using Safari often have difficulty interfacing with QVC information systems. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I only occasionally encounter missing measurements, so I hope this isn't the start of a trend.

It's one of the best things QVC offers that make it different from other online sources. I spotted a pair of pants recently that were described as "fits slightly below the waist." That wasn't helpful at all! Below whose waist? QVC gives me the front and back rise.

Maybe it's the app. I have found the QVC app inefficient and awkward to use,  and prefer do my browsing on the website. 

Respected Contributor

Try not using the app and just use your phone's browser to go directly to QVC. Then your screen and info should look very similar to using a desktop.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No timely clothing measuremen

@just wonder    It happens a lot.  Just recently I wanted to order a pair of Sam Edelman jeans.   No click here link.  All it said was not a Qvc fit.   I stoped using safari to browse the Q per Kachina because it isn't always compatible with the Q website.   I also tried the App.  Still no garment measurements.   I called CS.  They did not have garment measurements either.  So I went on the Sam Edelman website for their jeans.  I had to plug in my height weight and body type and was able to get the right size which is a 27 inch waist or sz 4.   I just didn't want to pay for a return for the wrong size.  Having said all that the Q should make a concerted effort for customers to have the tools they need to choose the proper size.  And it should be consistent.  

Respected Contributor

I don't like 'apps.' The very few times I used them they did not work well for me. I deleted them.

I prefer going to a site directly.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Froggy - good idea!