Honored Contributor

Re: No...... they are not $6.00 a pair.

How are they supposed to know exactly what the final price would be including s/h and tax when that varies from state to state?  I have no issue with them saying the item is X amount per pair.

What I have a huge problem with is hosts who never give the full price of the item (I'm looking at you Sandra Bennett) and just tell you one easy payment amount. 

Honored Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

Why can't  they just state this, or not say it at all.  I actually heard Rachael state this one day, & I thought ..... Yes, good for you!

I think most people realize that the stated price does not include s&h, unless it's stated "free s&h".

That is the TV shopping channels, informercial standard.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

FYI:  You can purchase these exact same sox (Same brand.) @ TJ Max for 2 pair for $4.99.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt absolutely a great point. The kitty on the computer is very pretty.

Happy Thanksgiving.

@GinaV24  @KingstonsMom 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  🦃

It is a beautifully kitty....but she's not mine.... A lot kitties seem drawn to computers my sister is working from home and her cat is constantly interrupting her while she's trying to work....her cat doesnt like the fact she is giving all her attention to this "item" instead of to him...😸

My two Tuxedo cats just jump in my lap and seem to say, "hey I'm here, pet me".....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Agree with the other posters that no other store has that on the tag or website.  plus there are some states without sales tax... Delaware and Oregon come to mind and I'm sure there are others. Can you imagine the presentation plus s/h and sales tax (if you have it and ranging from 3% to 15%)?  

Personally, I laugh at all the verbal ticks and sales tactics.  I watch/surf to find something I want or need.  

Respected Contributor

@Spurt I so agree with you about the QVC comparison price on computers. Most of the add-ons are junk, and once a trial is over any "savings" disappear too. And rarely is the model anything other than a closeout of a retiring model. I won't buy electronics from them.

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt    Your kitty is adorable!  

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Spurt I so agree with you about the QVC comparison price on computers. Most of the add-ons are junk, and once a trial is over any "savings" disappear too. And rarely is the model anything other than a closeout of a retiring model. I won't buy electronics from them.

@SunValley 

I buy all my electronics at Best Buy..... I bought a computer once from QVC it was defective and I'll spare you the details of what I had to go through to get a working replacement...NEVER AGAIN!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@QP Doll You are totally correct.   I saw those socks at our TJMaxx in South Carolina this week and at the TJMaxx in North Carolina too.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@QP Doll wrote:

FYI:  You can purchase these exact same sox (Same brand.) @ TJ Max for 2 pair for $4.99.

Now THAT one is a valid point.  The first one; not so much.