Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

But it's the latest episode of the sitcom "My Best Friend Ever and Forever!"

I have marveled for years and years how one particular host is BFF with practically every person she comes in contact with. Disingenuous and also just silly. Another reason to not believe one word coming out of that motor mouth.

@pupwhipped   I have found people that do nothing but brag all the time are actually people that no one likes.  Her shows are all so fake and she must be the most important one on the set at that time.   I can see right through her fake act.

Valued Contributor

@BalletBabe Well said......absoutely agree with you.

Valued Contributor

@BoopOMatic  motor mouth....LOL...so right along with bragging blabber mouth too...mommy, daddy, hubby, dancing daughters.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I am watching House Hunters and then House Hunters International.

Two of my favorite places are featured--Philadelphia area (my home), and then lovely Ireland.

I have no need to constantly watch QVC live, because during the commercials I can always check "items recently on air" on my computer.  Yes, I am a very efficient multi-tasker.

Besides, I watch QVC for the items being sold, never for the hosts.  I miss the days when these forums focused more on WHAT people were buying, not who was selling...

Exactly!  It continues to amaze me that people focus so much on the hosts/vendors and not the products being sold.  Why would anyone watch if they're not interested in the products???  To see their "friends" aka salespeople???  Sorry, I don't get it.

Trusted Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

I am watching House Hunters and then House Hunters International.

Two of my favorite places are featured--Philadelphia area (my home), and then lovely Ireland.

I have no need to constantly watch QVC live, because during the commercials I can always check "items recentlyI  on air" on my computer.  Yes, I am a very efficient multi-tasker.

Besides, I watch QVC for the items being sold, never for the hosts.  I miss the days when these forums focused more on WHAT people were buying, not who was selling...

-------------------------------

House Hunters International is my favorite.  Love seeing houses in other countries and especially what the kitchens looks like.