Esteemed Contributor

Exactly.   That's why I view it all as faux, highly scripted sitcom by the QVC writers guild.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Exactly.   That's why I view it all as faux, highly scripted sitcom by the QVC writers guild.

@Johnnyeager Do you really care what is on QVC?  It just suprises me.   Which shows do you enjoy?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No thank you

[ Edited ]

I enjoy all of the vast circus and sideshow entertainment provided.  Fake, phony, fraudulent reality in abundance is quite amusing.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

I enjoy all of the vast circus and sideshow entertainment provided.  Fake, phony, fraudulent reality in abundance is quite amusing.

@Johnnyeager 

Not to mention they dress alike ...are they twins separated at birth.  I don't get why they dress alike🤦‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Johnnyeager wrote:

But it's the latest episode of the sitcom "My Best Friend Ever and Forever!"

I have marveled for years and years how one particular host is BFF with practically every person she comes in contact with. Disingenuous and also just silly. Another reason to not believe one word coming out of that motor mouth.

Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a host basher and really don't mind Jane. Maybe because my GD is breaking into dance on Broadway, but I have always liked her.  In my opinion she has some real competition in Ali Carr.  Just an observation.  

Honored Contributor

Check.  Will note such.

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager  u could also watch news or listen to our elected officials for the same thing

Esteemed Contributor

@CookingLady wrote:

@just wonder wrote:

Just checked the schedule for tonight and I will definitely get a night off from watching.  All it is is over the top co-hosting and at least imo is quite unwatchable.  Save a lot of money! 

And we needed to know that why?

I'm going to take a guess here @CookingLady  Maybe she thought she would discuss what's on her mind on a discussion board! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for telling us.  Now that we know what your plans arr, we can make our own plans.