Frequent Contributor

I posted on 10/16 that my credit card was updated and I updated my Qvc account, but my payments were still overdue and not processed.. I called cus. Service and it was suppose to be done,but apparently it was only for the 2 (at that time) overdue payments.  Today I checked, and found  I have more overdue payments. I called today,but got tired of holding. I tried to get this resolved with the Social Team, but they said they could not help.

I had to call again to get payments processed, but  with no promise this would've happen next month.  I think I will just pay them early and be done,
really done.

Frequent Contributor

Re: No more easy pays for me

My credit card was stolen so I had to update a few ez pays.  I did it online and one option after I added the new card and updated the first ez pay, was to update all payment and all items.  Everything updated in one click and I didn't have an issue with the update.  Maybe something to try.

i did call CS after I did the online update because I had an ez pay due in 2 days.  They noted my account so when the card came back stolen then just reprocessed with the updated card.  They also confirmed the ez pay update so I knew everything would be paid properly.

Sorry your experience has been so challenging. Maybe the online change and changing everything/all payments will help you. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edit:

According to Greencardigan, all previous easy pays causing your problems were assigned to your old credit card at the time of your order, so they aren't connected to your new updated card.  I didn't know that. 

Maybe, it has to do with checking your credit worthiness that retailers do at the time of the order.  Shows as "pending" on statement until the actual charge.

It's good to know, but the Social Team should have been able to explain that to you and advised what to do.  

So, Greencardigan says the message to update all payments to the new card occurs after entering it.  You might have to reenter it anyway to see that message.  

It sounds like the new overdues are still being billed to your old card.  If you removed that card from your account, I don't how QVC can still be charging that card. 

Try this.  Start over.  Remove the updated card so it doesn't show any credit card at all on your account, then enter the updated card again.  Make sure there is only one card on your account.  

You could call the bank and ask if the new overdues were charged to the old card.  If so, then you would know it probably is a glitch.

If that doesn't work, does QVC have an accounting department?  If so, you might go there.  

Your best bet is to pay off all the charges so your credit isn't negatively effected.  

Honored Contributor

Yay! That's great to hear. That will be a relief to not have to deal with that anymore.