Super Contributor

Ok when Item comes on and you get excited and it says  5 easy pays  12.00  then  after you check out it says easy pays are  17.00  WHAT?????? that is just wrong . The Host need to say the 5 easy pays will be different when checking out so for that reason good bye qvc until you get it fixed

Honored Contributor

Re: No more QVC do to billing

I always just add the S & H and figure out the tax for my state so I know what the first payment will be.

Honored Contributor

Years ago (and I mean years) an older gentleman told Bob Bowersox all about that. 

The gentleman talked about tax,shipping,etc and said that when announcing EZ pay the Q should add all those things in.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can you give us the item number?  

You're saying the price of the item is $60 and shipping + tax is $25?  It would have to be heavy and or very large to charge that much.

Sounds like an error to me.  

Hosts quote the price of the item that do not include shipping and tax, but $25 for $60 doesn't sound right.  

The reason why shipping and taxes aren't included in the easy pay price could be, depending on destination, for some, shipping might be higher.  Think of Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, and Palau. 

Also, states have different sales taxes.  

Now that you know a possible legitimate reason, do you still want to say you won't shop at QVC anymore?

Respected Contributor

When the cost of item is $65, they say it is $65. They do not add in S&H and state sales tax. No different with easy pay. It is clearly stated on the website and the on the screen. The states have different amounts of sales tax. It is unreasonable to expect QVC to list the sales tax for all 50 states.

Esteemed Contributor

Its called "math."  

Honored Contributor

This are such things a mistakes.  It might be in your best interest to find another shopping venue.  You will be more happy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

You should know by now that tax and shipping are always added to the product total. It is like this no matter what you buy or where you buy it. smh

Respected Contributor

My husband doesn't watch often but sometimes I will have him watch something I am interested in or he will do the same.  What makes me laugh he will see the easy pay amount and say look only 12.00 and I say hello, no that is one easy pay not the cost of the item.  Lol

We always get a laugh on that one.   He now knows how to read the screen.

Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

You should know by now that tax and shipping are always added to the product total. It is like this no matter what you buy or where you buy it. smh

Yes, @CalminHeart, most definitely should know as OP posted the exact same subject THREE days ago and got similar responses. Like a dog with a bone!