Honored Contributor

Re: No more Lunchtime Specials?

I tried on my phone too - not the app - but on qvc.com and still nothing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal  So, as of today, if they're out there, I can't find them. I swear, I give up on this lame excuse for a website. The LTS are not showing on the more busy than busy homepage and typing LTS into the search bar nets me nothing. Moving on and perhaps one day the powers that be, such as they are, will demand a fully functional web experience for whatever customers they have left.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I['m using Mozilla Firefox and no lunchtime specials for me this morning.....that's fine because QVC has everything screwed up so bad anymore it's just not worth it:  example:  My Grandma's coffee cake was on backorder but I went to Amazon and got it from MA in 2 days and at the same price!  Do you hear this QVC ......you better hurry up and make some changes for the best of your customers and not corporate!

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked and I can't access them now, either. But I was up overnight watching the Valerie Parr Hill presentations, so I happened to check them around 4 a.m. ET and was able to view them at that time. There were a lot of repeats from earlier in the week and nothing that seemed like a particularly great deal; I didn't feel inspired to click a single link to get futher details. (And the specials were, as usual, 90% clothing items.)

Of course, I realize that assessment doesn't help much since we all have different tastes and preferences, so hopefully they'll show up later in the day as they did last time this error occurred...

Trusted Contributor

Last time people were saying they couldn't see the LTS, I had no problems. Today, they are missing. The page comes up, but only the message--no items. Would they be testing whether there is a response? Seems like they would know that, though, from the sales. What confuses me is that it's a page that draws people on a daily basis. Without the LTS,  it might be a long time between visits for many. Once on the site, it's easy to look at other things not on special, isn't it? So, maybe that's a good thing for our budgets!

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@San Antonio Gal - I couldn't see the Lunchtime Specials until 1:15 p.m. ET yesterday, but when I checked the page at 10:30 a.m. ET today—which is earlier than they are technically supposed to be posted but in line with how early they've been appearing for at least the past year or two—I was able to access them. I use this direct link:
https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/lunchtime-specials.html

Hopefully you can see them if you search again now!  Smiley Happy

Nope. Nada--just the blank page.

Valued Contributor

Bring back the Lunchtime Specials.I purchase clothes 1 or 2 items everyday.You are losing sales.