Esteemed Contributor

Re: No more Lunchtime Specials?

@San Antonio Gal - I couldn't see the Lunchtime Specials until 1:15 p.m. ET yesterday, but when I checked the page at 10:30 a.m. ET today—which is earlier than they are technically supposed to be posted but in line with how early they've been appearing for at least the past year or two—I was able to access them. I use this direct link:
https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/lunchtime-specials.html

Hopefully you can see them if you search again now!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

This has happened to me a few times.  I then go to top of home page and Search for lunchtime specials...then they come up.  Same with Primetime Specials.  Weird.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

cant see LTS today or yesterday Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

You used to be able to see them well before 11 AM. Yesterday and today I was unable to see them early as I have always been able to do - for years.

They did finally show up AFTER 11 AM.

Honored Contributor

This is strange.  I'm using Edge and sometime before 2:00 a.m. I was able to see them by using the search bar.

Now - nothing.  Nothing showing on the main page, nothing coming up using the search bar or the links others have provided.  Something is definitely wrong.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC : Is there a way to fix things so that we ALL can see Lunchtime specials?!

I am a member at QVC since Day One. What the h37l is going on there?! 

Did QVC terminate the employment of many who keep the ship afloat? it certainly seems so!

My order history will confirm that most of my purchases are LTS. Can't afford your prices otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

No lunchtime specials for me today either.

Respected Contributor

deja vu all over again . I use Microsoft edge and could not access yesterday until about 2p.m. . Not there today currently. Like another poster I used to put LTS into search and come up with it ,but not yesterday or today. Smiley Sad

Contributor

I can't see Lunchtime Specials but I can see Primetime Specials.  Weird!

Same yesterday.  I use chrome, but just checked with Internet Explore and can't see either.

Respected Contributor

Nothing coming up for me. Truly am getting fed up with

QVC----- been a loyal customer for over twenty years.