Regular Contributor

Re: No more Happy Birthday from the Q

I totally agree with you and applaud you for saying so!! They have gotten so big they forgot the consumer that took them to the top.  I too have bee a consumer of the Q for 25 years.  Although I must say before the Q took over HSN I loved HSN and they would send me discount coupons from time to time.  Thanks again for speaking out.  I hope the Q is listening to you and US.

Super Contributor

I have never gotten one and could care less.  With what is happening around us, with all of us worrying about the virus, and all of us worrying about our jobs and our economy, I think you worrying about a birthday card is a little selfish.

Valued Contributor

happy birthday. If you Private Message me with the address I would like to send you a birthday greeting and gift card.

Honored Contributor

I can't recall ever getting a birthday card, and definitely no coupies in all the years I've shopped here.  Oh well. Life goes on.  (Hopefully).

Esteemed Contributor

With all that is going on.... it really is okay for us to talk about other things in our everyday lives.....  I never, ever got a birthday card from QVC over my 30 years of shopping.  I think I received one coupon for "easy pay" on an item when they didn't offer easy pay all the time.  I got my very first $10.00 off coupon a couple months ago which of course I could not get to work and CS was useless in assisting me.    I too, always and still do prefer HSN, they were so much better before the merge, JMO.

Honored Contributor

@Chatyone 2 You are 100% correct. It IS petty. People are sick and dying and many will never have another birthday.

Respected Contributor

You're lucky.  I've been with QVC almost 30 years and never received that.  I do get things from Macy's, Kohl's and other places with incentives to shop with them.  That's why I prefer shopping with those places rather than QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Chatyone 2   I have been a QVC customer for almost 30 years and I have NEVER received anything for my birthday from them or anybody unless you count the Ulta and Sephora gifts. Nothing from Macys either.  I order a lot from QVC also.  

Honored Contributor

@wingnut   In regards to the OP, I think she and some of us find the need now to post and read something on a lighter note. 

Regular Contributor

I have shopped at Q.V.C. for 25 or more years I never remember receiving a birthday card or anything else including totes or mugs . I receive coupons and best wishes from Macys,Boscovs and I think H.S.N. in the past. At least these stores value my business.