Frequent Contributor

I noticed that they dont show as much Campanelli products, and the Awesome microfiber towels are now on clearance.........does this mean that Q will no longer be selling Campanelli products?   I just discovered this line and LOVE it.  The microfiber towels do everything the demonstration says!     would be a shame if they are going bye bye.......please keep them!

Honored Contributor

I don't know if it's the SAME product.........but Awesome is sold in $ stores.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor
Trusted Contributor

they were on just last week, selling those and their other products. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi I buy the Microfiber cloths at the DollarStore, 3 for $1.00, I use them for everything, and have had them well over 2 years, and I wash them but I do hang to dry.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Desertdi I buy the Microfiber cloths at the DollarStore, 3 for $1.00, I use them for everything, and have had them well over 2 years, and I wash them but I do hang to dry.

@CareBears   Me, too!    I have found larger ones at WM......good for drying my hair......and the car.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No more Campanelli?

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi Thanks for letting me know about the WM ones, I will definitely be looking the next time I go!

I do not know if you have ever used the DollarStore ones as a dust collecter on your floors, I vacuum my floors first and then I take a dry microfiber towel and go over all the floors and I am shocked at how much dust and hair it picks up even after vacuuming, so much cheaper than disposable ones and your not filling up the landfill!

I use them instead of paper towels for dusting, wiping up counters, cleaning my computer screen, the tablet screen, my husband's phone screen, the TV screen.  The dashboard in the car, and the list goes on and on, I find different uses all the time.

What are some of your favorite uses?

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@Desertdi Thanks for letting me know about the WM ones, I will definitely be looking the next time I go!

I do not know if you have ever used the DollarStore ones as a dust collecter on your floors, I vacuum my floors first and then I take a dry microfiber towel and go over all the floors and I am shocked at how much dust and hair it picks up even after vacuuming, so much cheaper than disposable onesm and your not filling up the landfill!

I use them instead of paper towels for dusting, wiping up counters, cleaning my computer screen, the tablet screen, my husband's phone screen, the TV screen.  The dashboard in the car, and the list goes on and on, I find different uses all the time.

@CareBears     Same as yours!    I have tossed out all old "rags".    I also use paint brushes for some things, like Tiffany-style lamps.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

I do not know if you have ever used the DollarStore ones as a dust collecter on your floors, I vacuum my floors first and then I take a dry microfiber towel and go over all the floors and I am shocked at how much dust and hair it picks up even after vacuuming, so much cheaper than disposable ones and your not filling up the landfill!

@CareBears, do you get down on your knees or something to do this? I hope not because you can use a dry microfiber mop to get the dust and hair that escapes the vacuum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No more Campanelli?

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 No, a long time ago I had purchased a broom (lack of a better word) handle from Swiffer, I plop one of the microfiber cloths on that, and just walk around the house picking up what is left, it works slick!