Honored Contributor

No complaint about QVC prices!

Like the title says ... I have no complaint about QVC prices.  

Honored Contributor

Re: No complaint about QVC prices!

Good for you!  I have no complaints either.  I just shop elsewhere!!

Honored Contributor

I have not ordered from the Q in the last 7 years!! Better prices are everywhere else!! Much better deals at HSN. 

Honored Contributor

I shop all over, whoever has the best price, gets my business. If it’s the Q, I shop here. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

For me, it depends.  I think as far as clothing pricing, I think QVC is fairly competitive with comparable retailers excluding sales and clearances where it usually fails.  Although, this past weekend, QVC had very low sale prices on some clothing.  $9.99 is very good to me, but I didn't particularly like the selection.  

For me, though, it's pricing vs quality.  While QVC's prices may be similar, sometimes a little less than other retailers, is quality the same?

I have purchased some non-clothing products at QVC for good prices compared to other retailers.  Some things online are way overpriced.  

Honored Contributor

I'll join that club.  I have no complaints about QVC prices either.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have no complaints about the pricing.  When I look at catalogs, I see similar items at much higher prices.  I do wish there were better rates on some of the shippjng.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

My sister gave a little bit of product that she ordered from QVC and thought I’d like. I did like it and decided to order it do I checked it out...$16 cheaper on the big A-mon. That’s a very substantial difference.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I have been getting much better prices (and service and shipping) at HSN.  If they are in effect one company, why can't the Q match prices, shipping and service?  Just saying...

Respected Contributor

I have no complaints either.  Of course prices have gone up but so have they everywhere on everything - not just QVC.  In the catalogs I have ordered from for many years prices are higher than QVC.  I like my brands at QVC for quality, fit and extra detailing.  I am willing to pay more for quality fabric.  The feel of many brands at B&M stores is definitely offputting for me.

For instance, I do still shop at one of national chain stores in our Mall - although not nearly as much as I used to.  As I went around the store, I'd see something I thought was cute, until I felt the material - not for me.  I did buy a top because of the color I needed - haven't worn it yet - went to put it away tonight and there is a small hole in the sleeve already.  Sure wouldn't stand up to many washings.  Back to the store it goes tomorrow.  I wasted my Rewards coupon on it, so the coupon didn't help me any.