Valued Contributor

No Shipping and Handling

[ Edited ]

I don't understand how Pat Dementri can say that when it's included in the price.Smiley Frustrated   Valerie Parr Hill show!!

Respected Contributor

Re: No Shipping and Handling

hahaha

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bella2022  Didn't see the show you mentioned but it is my strong opinon that s/h is already factored into the price of the item so any additional is pure profit for the company.  Main reason I don't order unless "free shippng" is offered or the price is so low that additional shipping is not an issue.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not always @Bella2022 . Many items will have no S&H today but will the following day and the price remains the same for the item. I believe it is completely acceptable for a host to state there is no shipping if there is none. It's really common sense, we all know some items are marked up to include the shipping, mostly food.

On free shipping days I have saved a substantial amount as these items I purchased are priced the same as the day prior but I did not pay shipping today. 

Respected Contributor

I watched the show so I'll assume the poster is referencing Val's Console Table, H342791.

The graphic clearly stated that S/H was included in the price shown.

I'm sure that Pat meant no "additional" S/H would be added to that price and she was not deliberately misleading the consumer.

Something to complain about,  I suppose. 

Trusted Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes I thought she was referring to the TSV.  Woman Very Happy Maybe it would be more helpful if OP's offered full information. 

Respected Contributor

@Bella2022  This is your second post today with a different complaint about Valerie and Pat.  Maybe you should watch something else.

Frequent Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

I watched the show so I'll assume the poster is referencing Val's Console Table, H342791.

The graphic clearly stated that S/H was included in the price shown.

I'm sure that Pat meant no "additional" S/H would be added to that price and she was not deliberately misleading the consumer.

Something to complain about,  I suppose. 

And yet you have to complain about the OP complaining. 

Contributor

That is not misleading the customer! The price is the price and it is shipped to you for free.  Where the money comes from to pay for the shipping doesn't matter.  

Respected Contributor

Free shipping using Q card for 75 spent on up.  I took advantage of that offer recently and nice to have free shipping with a good price on item as well.