Esteemed Contributor

No Russell Stover Tins this year???

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Honored Contributor

Re: No Russell Stover Tins this year???

@BalletBabe    Maybe there are manufacturing problems with the tins?  Call Russell Stover and ask. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@BalletBabe    Maybe there are manufacturing problems with the tins?  Call Russell Stover and ask. 

@Kachina624   I bet QVC isn't going to carry them because of all the problems last year. They made really nice gifts.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624   It looks like they will be on in Oct. but it looks like ornaments filled instead of tins.  I will call tomorrow.  These are from 2 years ago. They make such nice giftsRussell Stover 4-lb Chocolates in Holiday Character Tins on QVC - YouTube

Esteemed Contributor

Well their site says they will be on Oct. 18 to 20th but QVC isn't showing that.   I will call.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624    and anyone else that cares.  I just spoke to them and they said they are not sure if QVC will be carring them but they will be selling them at the end of oct.  So I will wait to see if QVC sells them and if not I will order from them directly.  If anyone wants them let me know and I will pass the phone number along.   

I would wait to see if QVC gets them because they sell in sets which is cheaper.   Here we go again  Fa La La La La

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   Consider this your personal annual Christmas tradition. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I remember your determination last year @BalletBabe  and you never gave up.  

Highlighted
Contributor

For those of you who have purchased these in the past, is the quality of the chocolate good and improved over the years?  I remember when growing up that Russell Stover was the basic chocolates that  you could buy in any drug store and nothing special.  Just checking to see if something has changed.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvjazzercise wrote:

For those of you who have purchased these in the past, is the quality of the chocolate good and improved over the years?  I remember when growing up that Russell Stover was the basic chocolates that  you could buy in any drug store and nothing special.  Just checking to see if something has changed.

@luvjazzercise   I know what you mean,  but this candy is much better.  I know they make the peanut butter ones just for QVC.   The tins are adorable.  Everyone I gave them to loves them.