Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Record Of A Definite Purchase On QVC Can Be Found?

@DooneyGal2 wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I've already talked with, emailed with QVC CS at great length about this incredible mystery ugh ~ was just wondering, has anyone else run into inquiring about an older purchase and got told by QVC CS / Social Team that they searched and searched and there was no record on your account of the purchase??
I purchased a Simple Human Sensor trash can from when I saw it on ITKWD possibly 2 years ago, know for an absolute fact I did indeed receive it from QVC, still have the original shipping box it came in, but sadly lost track of my invoice and was wanting it for warranty information ~ This is so bizarre, never in the 25+ years I've been shopping with QVC have I ever had this happen ~ just in CASE, I *possibly* bought it from HSN (But KNOW it was QVC! Memory is very strong of it lol!) I called their CS and no, no record of it there.
I was doing absolutely NO shopping other than online or running to the drug store in 2020 - never bought it on Amazon either, checked that as well - but the main point is, I have EVERY reason to know it was from QVC!
Just the shipping box alone cinches it lol!
This is so strange and frustrating, has anyone else had this? Wondering if it's some sort of glitch in their system?
They did confirm that they are able to see purchases way back for years, so that's not the problem!
Thanks y'all for any help or thoughts!

@DooneyGal2 - yes, it was quite annoying.  I was trying to reorder a blouse I purchased from the SG line.  I didn't have the number but put in a description & nothing came up.  So I decided to search my past orders and nothing was there.  I know I purchased it at QVC because it was SG.  I also saw purchases made much earlier.  Very strange 

Honored Contributor

I have often gone through past orders only to find that they are no longer listed in my order history.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I have often gone through past orders only to find that they are no longer listed in my order history.

@faeriemoon

I can see purchases made a while ago but this blouse I was searching for was from May or June; it's a summer weight blouse.  I finally found it going through SG offerings of woven tops.