Respected Contributor

Re: No Receiving a Slip with the Item!!!

@Kachina624   I received that type of label yesterday with the Graver TVS blazer and one last week with VHP chrystal tree.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can print the receipt from your order status… But if you don't want to use the paper to do it, you can also take a photo of it to keep for further receipt.

I have had many things changed from the time I ordered it to the time that the item was shipped, so I like to have proof.

Valued Contributor

When I called CS about this issue, they told me that if something comes directly from the manufacturer it won't have the QVC return label. So they just emailed one to me, though they gave me the option of putting one in the mail.

Regular Contributor

I'm with you! I have been only buying things I know I will be able to keep. But to worried because of no return slip. Yes, The Convenience isn't there. 

Regular Contributor

You are absolutely Right!

Regular Contributor

It's not about keeping the slip. It is about being able to send the item back. I need and want a slip. HSN always has one. Quality, Value, Convenience. It isn't convenient with no return slip. They make millions of dollars, they can put in a slip. 

Regular Contributor

You're right. They should put their customers first.