Honored Contributor

Re: No Receiving a Slip with the Item!!!

I don't order much these days, but I was surprised that a recent order had the regular slip with attached return label enclosed. It was a Sport Savvy item and was received within 2 days of ordering.

Respected Contributor

In my experience plenty of them have return labels and some of them do not. So it's hit or miss. Why is that? 

Esteemed Contributor

@White Picket Fence wrote:

I am begining to think I should give up on QVC. I'm a veryy good customer. But when I buy something lately I don't get a slip with the price, product and return lable. So I ended up keeping things because of not getting that return label.                                                   If you read reviews on products many are fed up with QVC quality control not being there amoung other things. I don't have a printer and shouldn't have to. The slip should be with every item. Period. I always wonder now and I'm nervous as I open the package to see if the slip is there. 5 out of 5 it isn't. Not good to do this to loyal customers. I'm so sick of this. I have also noticed the new way of trying to sell, sell, sell. Get two, or we have tons of people on the phones right now and people are on their smartphones, so check out or hurry up!!! UHG

It is a high pressure sell now on QVC. @White Picket Fence   They are going back to their roots. When they started you had to buy the item while it was on the screen. They had a countdown clock. Now instead of that they tell you how many they have in stock, how many people are shopping, and the price is going away at the end of the hour, day etc. 

They are trying to use hosts as influencers too. That might work to a degree, as it always has when some buy just because of a host. That isn't many, or sales wouldn't be down.  Overall, it won't work because their demographic doesn't support it. 

I wonder how the walk down memory lane with Kathy Levine translates into sales. We will see by how often they highlight her. 

They can’t go backwards. What worked in the 80s will not work in 2022.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

In my experience plenty of them have return labels and some of them do not. So it's hit or miss. Why is that? 

That's what I've been finding.  Although more of my orders do have return labels than do not. 

Honored Contributor

@White Picket Fence    Since you're so unhappy, if I were you, I'd find someplace else to shop.

The lack of an invoice or label is the trend in the industry.  There are several big retailers from whom I never get get any paperwork, Amazon being the most notable.

I don't want or need an invoice as it's all online.  Just excess paper to have to dispose of.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@pupwhipped    Almost all, if not 100%, of my packages without paperwork come from the Ontario, Ca. warehouse.  Most of my orders come from there so I rarely get the invoice.  I just got a couple of Susan Graver orders and they were shipped from Pa. with paperwork.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 - I just received a pair of Denim & Co. pants that were shipped from California and there was no paperwork included.

I guess that explains why sometimes I receive invoices - those packages must be coming from PA.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes the slip is part of the address label.  If you peel it off carefully and unfold it, you'll see the receipt.  Other times, you don't get one but you can go to qvc.com and print it or call customer service and asked them to mail one to you.  You can complain and bellyache about this all you want but this the reality and has been for quite some time.  Most people do have the inexpensive printers qvc and hsn sell so it is not a problem for the vast majority of qvc shoppers.  People who shop online are accustomed to printing our receipts and orders and those who don't have printers have the option of having one mailed to them.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree    It seems like it's been a long time since I got a package with that kind of label.  Customers hated them so much they may have discontinued them.

Honored Contributor

If QVC isn't going to be including return slips with the orders, the least they should do is make sure their return process is working properly and is convenient.  

If you have to go to your online account to print a return slip, then that process needs to actually print a return slip.  The problems they've had lately with that are inexcusable for a company their size.  

And for those that don't have printers, they need to have a call option to be able to have a return slip mailed to them in a few days.  Maybe even have one of the automated call options for requesting return slips only.  Enter your order number and you automatically get a return slip for that order in the mail within a week.

There will always be some people that will somehow be left out and unhappy.  It's the nature of business.  But they can do much better than they have lately to satisfy more of their customers.