Regular Contributor

No Receiving a Slip with the Item!!!

I am begining to think I should give up on QVC. I'm a veryy good customer. But when I buy something lately I don't get a slip with the price, product and return lable. So I ended up keeping things because of not getting that return label.                                                   If you read reviews on products many are fed up with QVC quality control not being there amoung other things. I don't have a printer and shouldn't have to. The slip should be with every item. Period. I always wonder now and I'm nervous as I open the package to see if the slip is there. 5 out of 5 it isn't. Not good to do this to loyal customers. I'm so sick of this. I have also noticed the new way of trying to sell, sell, sell. Get two, or we have tons of people on the phones right now and people are on their smartphones, so check out or hurry up!!! UHG

Valued Contributor

Re: No Receiving a Slip with the Item!!!

The last three items I received did not have a return label. I think this is terrible idea from Qvc.  Makes me think they are doing this on purpose to discourage returns.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't get receipts from other companies (even local grocery stores) but I always get an email confirming the price, etc. I confirm it online and at my bank. If I need a receipt for a return, I print a copy. 

I really don't need more trees killed so I can shred more paper.  

Contributor

The last couple packages that I have received, the receipt & return label were part of the shipping label. I had to peel off the label to find them.

Respected Contributor

I think  QVC  has forgotten what the ''''C'''' stands for in their logo...um..isn't it  '''CONVENIENCE'' ?????  Yes, the lack of a return label has certainly decreased my purchases from them - now I only order tried and true past purchases that I know I won't sent back...cut way back on my QVC bill also.  

Honored Contributor

There have been several threads on this topic.  I agree with the OP.  I have received items from HSN, Blair and others that include the invoice and a return lable.  Paper is recycleable.  IMO, QVC is trying to cut corners where it shouldn't and yes, discourage returns.

Trusted Contributor

They haven't been sending them for quite awhile. The last thing we need is more paper.  Easy for me to say as I don't purchase much thus I think in the last 10 years I have returned one item.  I don't get those slips from Amazon, Macy's, Chewy and many other places I shop.  It is not just the Q and again, I just don't think its a big deal, but I also have a printer so if I need one, I just print it off, problem solved.  

Respected Contributor

no comment

munchin on some breakfast popcorn

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I think  QVC  has forgotten what the ''''C'''' stands for in their logo...um..isn't it  '''CONVENIENCE'' ?????  Yes, the lack of a return label has certainly decreased my purchases from them - now I only order tried and true past purchases that I know I won't sent back...cut way back on my QVC bill also.  

@sarahpanda , I totally agree, it's time to change the name. 😡

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

There are multiple threads on the same thing.  

The vast majority of homes in the US have printers. The percentage of returns is extremely low compared to the number of packages being shipped. 

The waste of paper and resources to include return slips in every package is prohibitive and will lead to increased shipping charges. 

@Kachina624 has stated many times, that she hand writes her return slip and label and has had no problem at all with her returns.