Honored Contributor

No QVC available on SPECTRUM since 6pm🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

[ Edited ]

When I put on main QVC channel screen s black.  I reset my modem and then get "channel unavailable".  No problem with QVC2 though🤷‍♀️

Spouse said it's a sign from above I don't need to buy anything 😉

Anyone else on Spectrum having same issue -- just wondering?

Thanks!

(I had wrong cable company name we used to be Bright House🙄)

Honored Contributor

Re: No QVC available on Bright House since 6pm🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

We have Spectrum but QVC and some other channels were not working properly.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

duh we have Spectrum too!!!  That's how much I pay attention...we used to have Bright House...

thankyou!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@rms1954 

duh we have Spectrum too!!!  That's how much I pay attention...we used to have Bright House...

thankyou!

Smiley Wink  

Ours started about 9:30 pm.  HSN wasn't working properly along with other channels like Hallmark, Fox.  We rebooted and seems everything is fine now.

Valued Contributor

Re: No QVC available on SPECTRUM since 6pm🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

this is an ongoing habit with spectrum by not giving advance warning when they shut the channels down to do work. I had the same problem with Fox news going off for hours at a time 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1   Funny you should mention that. The Spectrum guy was at our house at 6:30 for similar issues...3rd time this month. They say it's the signal from the street, our box or DVR. I know since channels other than Q and Q2 just become "unavailable". That's their faulty system and lousy software.

Last night, CNN was out, not available, from 8PM-midnight. QVC did not record several shows during the day (no big loss), so must have been out as well. Our Food Channel and HGTV have the same issues. 

Spectrum is our only cable choice and only internet available...stuck with them and they have lousy service. We waited 90 minutes for a call back last night re: CNN issue. 

Valued Contributor

this is only one of the many problems with spectrum. We got so BS  with them that we went back to satellite tv and are so much more satisfied.

Esteemed Contributor

I have Spectrum formerly Time Warner in Southern California with no issues. Where do you all live
Valued Contributor

Boston area

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Us too unless we prefer to pay 5x's more and go with Frontier (previously Verizon) where everyone complains...

Today, no HGTV OR FOOD Channels -- and if it comes on its all pixels and frozen.

I rebooted again -- Spectrum wants me to "believe" its my box BUT I know better because my friends who live in other developments are having the same issues!!!

Hmmmmm can we all be connected to the same cable box-- I think not 26 miles away!

Oh, and technician was here yesterday for someone else (the cable box is in common area along side my house)--the tech said to fix "her cable" we will need to go run new cables UNDER YOUR DRIVEWAY -- what?  He said "do you mind if we chop your driveway concrete a little?  we can always have someone fix it"...WTH are you crazy!!! NOPE