Honored Contributor

It's been years since I returned anything .. and with all the complaints I've seen here, I wasn't sure what to expect.

I got the item on a Wednesday and returned it two days later using the return label.  We have an office where I live that both accepts deliveries and also a place to drop off returns and anything else we are sending.  UPS, FedEx and USPS all pick up daily.

I dropped off the item on Friday .... and when I checked the return tracking a day or two later ... everything was moving right along.  A few days later I got an email from QVC that they got the item and were crediting my account.

Absolutely trouble free ... and efficient.

Esteemed Contributor

I return things all the time with no problem.

Honored Contributor

Re: No Problem Return

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA 

Ditto! I return very few items & like you I’ve never  had a problem when I have to return something. It’s good to read a positive post for a change!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA  Come back and tell us when that refund actually arrives. I find the greatest delay is between the “we have credited your account” email and the actual receipt of the funds.

Honored Contributor

I also had a good return experience with just a bit of help from our Mods.  I made my first return in a very, very long time amd I didn't use the Q label.  My package was extremely light and the contents noy expensive, so I saved a couple of dollars.  What I didn't know was that returning on my own dime means there's no tracking once the package reaches the warehouse and I didn't know whether it had been received.

A mod stepped in, found it had been received, and the money was back on my charge card fast -  so fast that the return didn't even show on my account until days later.  Didn't matter -  I had my money!

I personally have not been negatively affected by the warehouses issues.  Each of my 2019 orders so far has met its EDD -  last one was 4 days ahead of promise.   And so far this year, I've paid QVC under $25 for all shipping and handling -  and that includes what I spent for my only return.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I also had a good return experience with just a bit of help from our Mods.  I made my first return in a very, very long time amd I didn't use the Q label.  My package was extremely light and the contents noy expensive, so I saved a couple of dollars.  What I didn't know was that returning on my own dime means there's no tracking once the package reaches the warehouse and I didn't know whether it had been received.

A mod stepped in, found it had been received, and the money was back on my charge card fast -  so fast that the return didn't even show on my account until days later.  Didn't matter -  I had my money!

I personally have not been negatively affected by the warehouses issues.  Each of my 2019 orders so far has met its EDD -  last one was 4 days ahead of promise.   And so far this year, I've paid QVC under $25 for all shipping and handling -  and that includes what I spent for my only return.

@millieshops 

you can send it back on your own dime, but make sure to include tracking (usually by first class mail or priority mail, which comes with tracking.) i have found, in general, that it is better to use the prepaid label that qvc offers and get a receipt for that at the post office once they accept it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

@ALRATIBA  Come back and tell us when that refund actually arrives. I find the greatest delay is between the “we have credited your account” email and the actual receipt of the funds.

@Jasmine19 

The credit card statement arrives about the 23rd of the month .... it was an "easy pay" and the refund is $6.95. 

In the great scheme of things, that's a rather small amount.  I'm not going to worry about when it's credited.  

Respected Contributor

Re: No Problem Return

[ Edited ]

My orders, returns and refunds have all gone smoothly too. However, this is not the experience of many posters here.

Others continue to have a variety of order related problems, with no explanation.  I think this is one of the main issues.

ETA: I do not consider posting the truth about a situation as a negative. Some QVC customers are having very bad experiences. This is a fact.

Respected Contributor
I don’t have problems when I ship my own way UPS (far superior carrier). I have tracking number and delivered to Q next day. Yes, more expensive but at least i don’t have issues like when I take a pre paid to USPS and they can’t issue a receipt because when they try to scan label it says “invalid tracking number”, then I have to go back home, rewrap and take to UPS anyway. When I ship my own way, I get a credit to my original pay within several days. To each their own.
Valued Contributor

that is right, qvc doesn't have a problem because of growing pains, they do not have enough employees to process, ship, and return They are recycling employees from returns to shipping and processing, and now the credits come 2 weeks later. They are making money on our money and we are losing money because of late returns, hence more interest.