Trusted Contributor

No Primetime Specials tonight?

It is 5:35 pm PT...where are the Primetime Specials?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No Primetime Specials tonight?

I e mailed QVC that they were not on but they probably won’t get the e mail until tomorrow! moderator are you listening? Can you mention that to someone in charge please!

Honored Contributor

I guess they couldn't find anything special.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I thought something was wrong with my computer because I didn't see the evening specials on the home page. I wonder what's going on?

Valued Contributor

All they have left, is that Dennis B. shirt that

they been trying to unload for the last year.

Honored Contributor

There are two items I might be interested in but the sizes are so limited (probably why they are a PTS) that I can't purchase.  Good luck!

QVC Customer Care

Hello Everyone

I am sorry that there are no primetime specials this evening. I am not sure why that is but will inquire further. Thank you for your patience!

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Beth-QVC--  Have you heard anything yet about why there were no PT Specials?  Thought you would get back to us.

Esteemed Contributor

The 20th was the only night when there were no Primetime Specials, so perhaps the issue is considered as being resolved since there have been no further problems?

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

Beth-QVC--  Have you heard anything yet about why there were no PT Specials?  Thought you would get back to us.

@mia 2  I think one time when Beth was helping me with an issue, she mentioned having some days off mid-week.  I'm not sure if that's still the case, but that could be why she hasn't yet gotten back to you (or also, perhaps whomever she contacted for an answer hasn't yet gotten back to her).