Honored Contributor

Re: No More Primetime Specials!!!

@Pearlee wrote:

First people complained about how old and stale and repetitive they were, now people complain about them being discontinued.  🙄

Could it be customers were hoping to see them step up the specials rather than eliminate them...?  

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Well, this explains why I couldn't find them tonight.  What would I do without the forums to find so much useful information.  I just thought someone hadn't loaded them onto the system yet.

I've come to the conclusion that there's no rhyme or reason to anything the Q does now.  At least it saves me bothering to check every night at 8:00.

BTW:  I just tried all the search phrases suggested and came up with zero results.  I think someone's had time to fix that loophole.

Valued Contributor

Maybe they are just calling them PRIMETIME instead of Primetime specials because i did find several sale items when I searched just Primetime.

Regular Contributor

I am not bummed at all. I haven't found anything on primetime or lunchtime specials in months. My size is always sold out, items are still too expensive or the items listed aren't anything I care about. MEH

Contributor

I too am disappointed, I found things on my wishlist in the specials sometimes at large discounts.

Respected Contributor

QVC is giving me fewer and fewer reasons to shop 

with them.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Well, this explains why I couldn't find them tonight.  What would I do without the forums to find so much useful information.  I just thought someone hadn't loaded them onto the system yet.

I've come to the conclusion that there's no rhyme or reason to anything the Q does now.  At least it saves me bothering to check every night at 8:00.

BTW:  I just tried all the search phrases suggested and came up with zero results.  I think someone's had time to fix that loophole.

@Venezia 

Apparently so, this AM I get nothing EXCEPT that ****** BE primer!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised they got rid of Primetime.  Hope they don't eliminate Lunchtime. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not surprised about the Q discontinuing Primetime Specials. For the past couple of months, the offerings have been really poor; last quantities of clothes; more handbags, linens, household items and just things & brands that haven't been presented on air for a long time. It seems that they cleaned out the last of their white elephants that they couldn't get rid of. I hope they'll come up with something else like this because over the years I have picked up some really nice things and a fraction of their original prices.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Looking for Primetime Specials®?  As of 11/20/20, Primetime Specials will no longer be available so we can provide you with better offers where you love them most.

One can only wonder what they mean by providing us with 'better offers where you love them most'...

That makes no sense whatsoever, and I don't know about others, but I'm not anticipating deals that lead me to Xanadu...

WHATever...

I also wondered what thier message meant ...

Oh well I can still get all excited at the LTS Smiley Wink