Respected Contributor

No More Primetime Specials!!!

I typed Primetime Specials in the seach box and up pops a message saying primetime specials will no longer be offered. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No More Primetime Specials!!!

[ Edited ]

I just saw that as well! Crazy. And I was even thinking about coming here to post a positive comment about the specials because after many complaints recently, the last few days of offers have had a nice variety and fewer repeats.

Valued Contributor

One of the biggest bummers I've seen here on the Q recently. i checked them every single evening. 

Occasional Visitor

Guess QVC can't afford it! LOL...getting worse and worse....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, here's a fun wrinkle: When the specials are delayed in loading via the direct URL I have bookmarked, I'll type "Primetime Specials list" into the search bar, and the results appear as long as it's during the scheduled time. If you do that now, it still works, and the items do have "Primetime Special" listed above their prices on the product pages. Perhaps this is the last batch they labeled and it will just remain available at lower prices forever? I'm curious enough that I'll check again tomorrow just to find out...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

I figure they finally cleared out much of the old junk in the warehouses.  I've noticed the quantities gave been declining.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q 

I just typed in 'Primetime Special Pricing' (like I always do first thing in the morning) and 35 items came up.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Very dissappointed with the Q - there is no good reason to stop the primetime specials.

Some of us can only afford the markdowns since prices on qvc have gone thru the

ceiling in the past 2 years. these specials don't use airtime so what reason can they 

have other than not wanting to service an entire community of shoppers.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom - I sometimes use the search option as well, but if you go to the direct landing page for the Primetime Specials, there's an announcement that they're being discontinued:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/primetime-specials.html

Trusted Contributor

I'm really bummed!!!Smiley MadSmiley Mad