Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Its truly a sad day that someone can not talk about their faith.  No one said you have to agree.  They chose their spiritual path and you have your path of choice.  Threats will not work either.

@Imaoldhippie    It may be a sad day but not for the reason you mention.  There's a time and place for everything and a shopping channel is not the place to discuss one's religion.  I'm with @Susanp301 .  It's literally a total turn off for me too.  We don't discuss it here on the boards and neither should it be discussed in QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Its truly a sad day that someone can not talk about their faith.  No one said you have to agree.  They chose their spiritual path and you have your path of choice.  Threats will not work either.

Amen!  I couldn't agree more.

Valued Contributor
I agree. It’s not the appropriate platform for the discussions and is VERY tacky when they try to use it to sell (non bible) items.

If it’s the Bible they’re selling I just try Q2 for alternative programming or find something else to watch entirely.
Honored Contributor

I also do not think hosts discussing their personal religious beliefs on air is appropriate.

They can discuss the product without offering their person religious beliefs, if not then don't present the product.

My opinion.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Mixed feelings on this.  If they were selling bibles or jewelry with faith based items - hmmmmm I guess I'm on the fence.  But selling makeup or vacuums they should keep it private.  I was raised to be private about my faith.  I do discuss with some friends/family but I am sensitive to others who do not.  

Valued Contributor
came in to see what this topic was about. quietly ducking out before anyone sees me!! 😆
Contributor

Actually I don't want them selling this stuff on air. Put it on line

Contributor

It may be reprehensible and moot to you but it was offensive to me.

Contributor

There was no threat. I will continue to not watch

Esteemed Contributor

QVC's goal is to sell as many products as they can in good times and bad by any means necessary.