Contributor

Granted, I've been sleeping better but since when are the late nights pre-recorded. WHen I am sleepless, it makes me feel alone.

Thoughts amyone?

Honored Contributor

It has been this way for at least 6 months if not more

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@Susiemama wrote:

Granted, I've been sleeping better but since when are the late nights pre-recorded. WHen I am sleepless, it makes me feel alone.

Thoughts amyone?

Since sometime last fall - maybe October?

Maybe you could try HSN or one of the other channels overnight.

Respected Contributor

Re: No More Live Overnight?

[ Edited ]

QVC and HSN have been airing repeat programming overnight for at least 6 months now.

Honored Contributor

Thoughts about what?  It's been many months since QVC/HSN decided that the weren't going to foot the bill for live programming  in the over nights that only served as a night light for some people. 

Valued Contributor
I miss the overnight shows. I have insomnia & I did enjoy the over night shows. I did often order during those shows. I was hoping it would be the pre-recorded shows would be temporary but it looks like they are sticking with it. so disappointing.
Honored Contributor

Re: No More Live Overnight?

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree   There must be a nicer way to express your feelings than making someone's question seem unimportant.

Valued Contributor

I miss the overnight shows. I love getting up around 4am because the kids are sleeping, hubby isn't asking where something is, and the house is quiet. I went on some major shopping sprees in the wee hours of the morning. I don't like the new way but I do understand why. If the sales don't support live programming, stockholders hold them accountable and they had to make changes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Incredible, isn't it?  A poster comes on with a very simple straight forward note about over night programming and is hit.  Any opportunity to berate another poster is never left untouched. 

And those of us who miss the live programming are told to get a life!

Trusted Contributor
@Johnnyeager, totally predictable, right???👎