Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: No More Credit Card Orders For Me!

@Cats3000 wrote:

I do a decent amoint of on-line ordering.  I ALWAYS use my credit card.  If an item doesn't come by the time I have to pay my statement, I file a "protest" with the issuer and don't pay that amount.  I MAY talk to the vendor one time to find out what's going on, but that's it.  I NEVER fight with a vendor. 

Glad your purchases are working out for you!  Thanks 

Respected Contributor

Re: No More Credit Card Orders For Me!

@Spurt wrote:

@Jackhound Mom 

I have had problems with Amazon.....

Had a problem with a vendor, on a "bait and switch", he advertised a named brand item in both photo and description and sent me a cheap knockoff....my negative review was deleted, and had to fight for my refund---Amazon didnt care when I contacted them and he's STILL selling there today.....

my CC got hacked, the only place I had purchased something was Amazon and it was purchased on my new credit card (my old card had expired and was issued a new card with a new expiration date)....  I learned NEVER store your credit card on Amazon....And learned that there was a way hackers were getting into the U.S. Amazon site using the UK Sign In Page that had a security gap....

Enough for me---I took my business elsewhere---

The only problem Ive ever had with QVC was a long time ago, I had ordered a small rug I never received it,  come to find out it was damaged in shipment and QVC never bothered to contact me about it.... I found it out through my own investigation....But thats the only real issue Ive had in over 15 years with QVC....

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us!  It is helpful to hear how others handle things and to know we are not alone with problems from different companies.

I enjoyed a very few orders from Amazon until I ordered padded satin hangers.  Yes, they too were from China and were broken, child size (not mentioned) and only wrapped in plastic!  Amazon made that order right.  Fast forward to the beads, 2 different companies both from China, one never came and Amazon had no solution so I don't shop there anymore.  2 strikes

With QVC I have had several problems that have eventually been taken care of.  QVC carries several brands that I LOVE however I will live without them because of an order in Limbo.  My choice

Happy shopping to all!