Not applicable

No Money and Rude Manager at QVC Studio Store

Last Saturday I stopped at the Studio Store is West Chester to pick up mally eyeliners. While waiting in line there was a bit of a ruckus with the women and the cashier in front of me. The 2 women had paid cash for an item prior to Christmas and were assured that it could be returned for cash if the item was not liked by the giftee. The cashier was refusing to return their $69 cash because there was no money in their drawers (all 4). Nobody, including myself could believe that. The manager, an older man (I wont say gentleman) then came out and proceeded to make things much worse by being borderline nasty to these two woman that had driven 45 minutes to get there. He insisted there was no cash because "so far today everyone is paying with credit cards". He actually told them to go get lunch and check back and if that wasn't good enough then there was nothing he could do. This reminded me of a mom & pop operation and this manager had the worst people skills I ever saw in business. I then went to the counter to pay for my products. My total was $59. I made sure I showed the 2 ladies that I was now giving this very poor store $60. As soon as the woman saw that, they said...."there is $60, you cannot tell me that you don't have $10 more". Manager said again..."Sorry mam". I really hope these ladies went to upper management, the BBB and are shouting it from the rooftops. Out of this world unprofessionalism and mom & pop for a national company!!