Respected Contributor

It is 11:38 no Lunchtime Specials posted. This along with website snafus, shipping issues, high s&h costs.

It almost seems like QVC is trying to lose loyal customers.

Contributor

@IMW, another poster shared an alternate way to find the Lunchtime Specials. Just type "lunchtime special" in the search bar. It always takes me to the specials even if the link on the home page isn't working. Hope it works for you!

Honored Contributor

I agree with you on the scope and range of issues, but I did check out the LTS, for what they're worth, at about 11:15. Add to the list of glitches the fact that there's too much variability in the webiste's functioning, not just overall, but between individual customers. Some of that might be on us but I'm thinking most of it's on them. The website has always been a weak link. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: No Lunchtime Specials?

[ Edited ]

@IMW

Your post must have worked! The specials are posted now!

The Bob Mackie printed chiffon scarf looks very much like the brown/black/tones worn by Bebe Neuwirth (Actress who played Lilith on Frazier) on Madam Secretary last Friday night.

She has very little color in her face but wore a scarf like this with an all-black suit.

Looked really great.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/content/featured/lunchtime-specials.html?redirectTerm=lunchtime+specials&viewType...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@IMW

Your post must have worked! The specials are posted now!

The Bob Mackie printed chiffon scarf looks very much like the brown/black/tones worn by Bebe Neuwirth (Actress who played Lilith on Frazier) on Madam Secretary last Friday night.

She has very little color in her face but wore a scarf like this with an all-black suit.

Looked really great.

@LTT1

i picked up the scarf.....love it.

i really wish they would let bob mackie bring back a large collection of scarves. i have a number of them and they are all gorgeous.....and timeless.....and works of art.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45

I wish they would too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@GarlandGal wrote:

@IMW, another poster shared an alternate way to find the Lunchtime Specials. Just type "lunchtime special" in the search bar. It always takes me to the specials even if the link on the home page isn't working. Hope it works for you!

I tried that and it still is not working for me.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips

i put the two words lunchtime specials in the search bar and they all came up. i did not see a link on the homepage. did you try clicking on the link i provided?

Esteemed Contributor

@Puppy Lips @sunshine45 Posted the link a couple of posts ahead of your post, see if that works for you?