Honored Contributor

Re: No Lunchtime Specials Today?

I was finding that lunchtime specials and primetime specials offer absolutely the best price available on an item.  I do keep track of certain jewelry items.  Another thing I'm finding is the best prices sometimes apply to the small sizes of the residue of an item run.  That goes for jewlery as well as clothing.  Maybe they weren't getting enough action?  

Honored Contributor

Who knows why they do what they do. They never explain themselves. After all, we simply aren't that important. When they dropped the PTS they included some nonsensical verbiage about moving toward making offers 'where we love them best' or some such swill. Personally, I have no idea what they meant but I can say I haven't seen those offers exactly rolling out to beat the proverbial band.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Perhaps I'm a bit more cranky today than usual, but with the news that the LTS are discontinued on weekends and the news that LDO has been canned, I am beyond peeved. 

dee

@Biftu wrote:

Is someone asleep at the switch or have they gone away as the Primetime Specials did?

Really?  Weekdays only now?  I guess next they will be gone as the Primetime Specials are.  Guess they only want folks on the website on weekdays.  Pushing potential customers away.