Valued Contributor

I tried first thing this morning; put in all information, and it popped up my wait time was less than 1 minutes (rather than usual place in the queue.  Never got a live person.  Just tried again mid afternoon; same "wait is less than 1 minute";then nothing.

Is there no Live Chat today (Saturday)???

Occasional Contributor

I had the same problem with this issue all day long. Also no lunchtime specials on the website again today. Looking like no service in the customer service !

Valued Contributor

I know they are trying to stay on the air, but what good does it do it there is no customer service??

Super Contributor

This happened to me several times as well.  It happened once to me today but later I did get someone to chat with me.

Honored Contributor

I just used "live chat" for the first time.  Within minutes "Robert" came on and answered my question.  Although, I guess "direct ship from vendor" no gift message but that's OK because as soon as recipient sees QVC box...they'll know it's from me no one sends them QVC gifts😉🙂

Valued Contributor

Still no Live Chat Monday July 27, and I just got cut off of the Customer Service line; when it came on that from here on I would only hear music, even the music stopped.  I am soooo frustrated.  LIVE CHAT USED TO WORK FAIRLY WELL, ALBEIT A PRETTY GOOD WAIT, BUT NOW THAT ISN'T EVEN AVAILABLE.  How do we get a hold of Customer Service??

Occasional Contributor

There is still no Live Chat on 8/3/20.  What is the problem? Also the Customer Svc reps seem pretty out of it lately. Sort of like they are so tired they don't care.

Respected Contributor

No Live Chat or waiting to speak with a CS rep.  Just tried both and no go.  The CS line says no one can speak with you.  Since the tracking on an order stopped several days ago, I think I'll let my credit card company know I never received the item and get a refund.  I should have known better.

Respected Contributor

@mktdaisy wrote:

There is still no Live Chat on 8/3/20.  What is the problem? Also the Customer Svc reps seem pretty out of it lately. Sort of like they are so tired they don't care.

I was on live chat this morning. It did say wait time was 1 minute but it actually took about 12 minutes to get with someone.

Valued Contributor

Maybe they are trying to discourage using the Live Chat.  Used to they would let them stack up to at least in the 70's, but you alway knew you were waiting and it counted down your position so you kinda knew what to expect.  Suppose they have changed the way of doing things; would be nice if they would tell us.