Honored Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

@MissPepI use easy pay on every order.  Once I get the item and I am satisfied with it, I go in and pay them off.  I know this is not a solution to your problem however I feel that no matter what QVC does with this EASY PAY thing, people are going to complain.

Technology is always changing and whether we like it or not we have to change with it or opt not to use it.

I get frustrated when things change on my programs at work as well.  My husband who works in I.T. just sits there and rolls his eyes at me because he gets complaints from everyone even thought the changes come from way further up the food chain than he.

@Miss Pepsi , I understand change for the better, however IMO a business should make ordering easy and intuitive. They shouldn't hide options.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: No Easy Pay Please !!

[ Edited ]

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I use easy pay on every order.  Once I get the item and I am satisfied with it, I go in and pay them off.  I know this is not a solution to your problem however I feel that no matter what QVC does with this EASY PAY thing, people are going to complain.

Technology is always changing and whether we like it or not we have to change with it or opt not to use it.

I get frustrated when things change on my programs at work as well.  My husband who works in I.T. just sits there and rolls his eyes at me because he gets complaints from everyone even thought the changes come from way further up the food chain than he.

This is exactly what I do @Miss Pepsi .  I put everything on EP and when I received the product and know I'm keeping it, I go in and pay it off.  Very easy.

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 I had a similar problem when ordering the TSV Bethlehem fairy lights last week. (I tried to not order but I really need some for the holidays)

I kept using the edit button after I located it and it kept going back to easy pay after I would choose one payment.  I tried several times.   I just let it go at that and as others have stated I will pay them off when (IF) I get them.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I understand that many find easy pay helpful, and good for you that you like to manage your orders that way. I just don't want to go to the bottom of the page to pay in full. QVC should take a tip from  Amazon, ordering really is easy and makes total sense. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

They've lost several sales from me, because I couldn't get the easy pay off no matter what I did.  Oh well !!!!

Trusted Contributor

I just placed an order.  The edit button was prominently displayed, in 2 different places, on the screen. 

I only have one card on file, and it's not a Q card. I don't know, if that makes a difference, but, it took me, maybe 2 seconds, to make the change to single pay.

Maybe the Social Team could help answer, why some folks, would have a problem? 

Trusted Contributor

OK, so now I'm curious, I went in and placed a pretend order, which, I didn't complete. 

Once again, the edit button was prominently displayed, at the top of the screen and was also there, if you scrolled down the page.  

Clicked on the edit button, it was accepted, change to single pay made.  

Then I went back in, clicked edit button to go to EP, it was accepted, change made, couldn't have been much easier. 

I thought maybe, I could help, but, no, for me, edit button is right there and works perfectly? 

Honored Contributor

Re: No Easy Pay Please !!

[ Edited ]

What's with all the angst over easy pay and over hitting the edit button.  The edit button almost glows in the dark during checkout.  Just click the button, select, and move on.  

Sure, it's an extra step and doesn't make sense from my IT perspective since focus should be on being user friendly and requiring as few clicks as possible.  

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

There used to be an edit button on the payment part of checkout, now I can't see where you can opt out of easy pay. You lost a sale if I can't figure this out. Can anyone help ?

super easy. put your item in cart.  hit checkout button.  you will see towards the bottom where it says "billing options" click on it and then you can select # of payments or pay in full. 

@kittyloo , Thank you, I appreciate your help, but I have to disagree that it's super easy. I fee like they really push the easy pay, and make it unnecessarily difficult to opt out. Thank you again, I can always count on my fellow posters to help a sister out. 🌺

Every company pushes something.  In this case, Q pushes easy pay.  It is what it is.  Just choose what you want during checkout.