Valued Contributor

I have used the Chat Live option to text with CS three times in the past 2weeks. After a minimal wait they resolved my issues and credited my account. Even though I was 56th in line in their queue I just watched tv till I was helped and it was less than a half hour. Em

Honored Contributor

email:

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

I wonder why with all the shipping and return problems this is not put on the main page considering customers are very frustrated!!!

Yet, they fill the main page up with useless items , bloggers, crew Q   and their "mission statement to what they are doing to counteract racism" wouldn't this or should this had been practiced before this outbreak of violence".

I have shoes and other things I'm returning -- problem is our USPS is accepting packages and they sit for weeks before "Mail Innovations Return Service" pick up😡

QVC better not give me that ****** and return -- the 90 day return was from March thru June 9 i think,  USPs received them end of April but not delivered to me until 5/7😡🤔

Contributor

I agree I tried to call CS and no one is available. I cancelled my order until CS is available

Occasional Contributor

What I find remarkable is that their chat, email, and customer service basically don't work. 

Here is a hack for you...if you are on Facebook or have Messenger, at the bottom of the QVC home page, there is a link to their Facebook/Messenger page.  Just make sure you 'copy' your order number.  They have several options and it may take a few minutes to figure out which option to use.  Make sure you 'copy and paste' whatever message you put in there in case you need to put it in another area.  I think one of the categories is 'order status', one is 'customer service' and I can't remember the other one.

I have done this twice and both times got results the same day.  Very easy to do.

Also, I copy and paste what the response is to a Word document so I have it in case something gets messed up.