Respected Contributor

Re: No Christmas Delivery Apology Phone Call From Q

I ordered the Korres TS and accompanying body washes from HSN on the 15th and they were guaranteeing Christmas delivery. I just received two emails stating I would receive a $10 credit(each) to my account because they have been delayed. Perhaps the good HSN customer service is starting to rub off on QVC. I checked and my $20 credit is already available. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I only have one question, if the item is for you and you don't care when it arrives, why are you even posting this complaint?

Just curious.....but not really.

@KingstonsMom 😄 And just what do you see being a complaint? Huh?

(ETA I expect no reply from IG since there is no complaint).

@Pearlee,@lovemygrands,

Good, then neither of you will be disappointed, LOL!

@KingstonsMom  Not disappointed at all. Just as I said, I didn't have a complaint which is why you  can't cite one. LOL!

Contributor

Don't feel so bad.  I purchased a Beekman TSV on October 16 or 17.  It immeditely went to advance order.  It shipped early November and estimated delivery was to be 11-25.  It  finally arrived today.  I had to contact the social team because the same item was being shown with guaranteed Christmas delivery.  Now that item is no longer available.  It was to be a November birthday gift . Now it will be a Christmas gift.  Just had to change my plans a bit.  

Honored Contributor

If you and yours are well, have food and toilet paper, and a job or income, I cannot imagine a late Christmas gift will be a big deal.

If it is, well, I don't know what to think about that.  

Valued Contributor

I placed an order in July for Christmas delivery.

It was to have gone out first week in Dec. It did not.

Wrote to social team, E chatted and actually was able to have a phone conversation a few times with a CS agent. One was able to see that it was in Limbo Land. She pushed it and I was told that it was to have arrived at the recipient's address yesterday. I looked at the order this past weekend--Order Cancelled. NOT by ME. They said too bad nothing they can do about it. 

After getting the order to that point and having NO ONE in any dept give me a straight answer -- I guess I am a casualty of QVC. 
I had to run out and find something else for the recipient.

One of the CS agents even suggested that I go shop and then deliver the item myself. There is a reason people do early ordering and shipping-- it his supposed to be helpful. 
This was an insult to me-on many levels.

No one ever gave the same answer with any of the contact I made with QVC.

Respected Contributor

I always thought of the Q as bad from a delivery viewpoint.  I would never count on it.

Heck, I read today that an entire Amazon warehouse closed because of covid.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered three of the Muck Luk pajamas that were the TSV back in November. I understood they were on advanced order. Two were supposed to be Christmas gifts, and one was for me. I finally received two of them last week. Unfortunately, the third, one of the gifts, is backordered. How a TSV ordered early in the day it was available is backordered is beyond me. I can live with that, but the only reason I found out was because I checked my account. Obviously this will not be delivered for the holiday. They should have notified me in case I wanted to choose something else. Fortunately, I have other gifts for this person and can save it if it ever shows up. They will hear from me after the holidays. 

Valued Contributor

You can't blame QVC for this. Our close friend works for UPS and he said it's been crazy and the Snow Storm we had last week didn't help things. More people this year have done ALL OF THEIR SHOPPING ON LINE. So, UPS,FEDEX ETC are Overwhelmed. He said it's crazy. Even the GREAT AMAZON is having delivery problems and you pay them $120 per year to get that service...So, it is what it is and that's it.

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

You can't blame QVC for this. Our close friend works for UPS and he said it's been crazy and the Snow Storm we had last week didn't help things. More people this year have done ALL OF THEIR SHOPPING ON LINE. So, UPS,FEDEX ETC are Overwhelmed. He said it's crazy. Even the GREAT AMAZON is having delivery problems and you pay them $120 per year to get that service...So, it is what it is and that's it.

@Alexa6352  Have you read the entire thread? I, the OP, didn't blame QVC for anything; I merely reported a phone call I got. Others have made the point that QVC shouldn't have promised Christmas delivery, knowing the delivery services are all backed up which, IMO, is a valid point.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alexa6352 wrote:

@Alexa6352 

Yes, this year is rough time for delivery companies with Co-Vid and more people ordering online then ever before and this impacts ALL retailers including QVC, BUT QVC used to have this problem even in NON-PANDEMIC TIMES....there were so many threads about how QVC let them down because they didn't get their "guaranteed" delivery even though they waited until the last minute to place their orders.. Of course in previous years, the customers were to blame in part for not ordering EARLY! So I cant believe during the pandemic and snow storms that QVC would say they "guarantee" deliveries and people are actually counting on Christmas delivery this year so late in the game....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”