Valued Contributor

Has anyone heard about Nick Chavez currently?  He has no been on at the Q lately and his ambassador has covered some shows.  I have followed him since his first appearances on the Q and I hope that he has no setback.

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately he was diagnosed with cancer, but have no information on his current status.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Nick was on the Q not terribly long ago. I can't remember the time frame, but definitely already deep into his cancer treatment. I believe that Q visit was largely to communicate personally with his followers and fans about his situation. He's also been open about it through some social media. 

He looked a little thinner than usual, but as handsome as ever even after having to cut off his hair, which he admitted was hard for him to do.

I believe he said he was diagnosed with cancer in 2020 (unknown kind), Stage II, and he had been going though a great deal, but was at a point of feeling more positive about the outcomes. 

I hope he's doing well and just working on rebuilding his strength and health. I hope to see him back in full force again. He's actually a remarkable man if you read his bio. Very involved in several causes. 

Trusted Contributor

Sending good wishes to Nick to brighten his day.  We love you, and wish you well!

Regular Contributor
Yes good wishes to you Nick
Esteemed Contributor

My prayers are with you.