Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Immediate click !!

Her constant "UMs" drive me nuts.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
I think she's a very professional and informative host. She tries to describe products the best she can, unlike other hosts who could care less and just push for the sale or talk about nonsense.
Respected Contributor

She is very professional,  lets guests speak and has a gentle kindness about her.   

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Yep.

Also I do wish she would be forthright in her clothing sizing.

...Plus the spanx lines on her thighs is distracting. I too wear them but never under slim or tight pants, too easy to see the line of demarcation on the thigh. 

But I do think she is a very cute lady.

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I guess she doesn't drag the squirrel around in the evening.

@chessylady This made me snort out loud. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Shes one of my very favorites!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Since  QVC is focused on the senior citizen, Carolyn is a perfect host. And the lines of clothing she sells fit the bill. I am sure the squirrel thing is to entertain the senior element of the show. Like entertainment for young children.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Wow, what an ageist post. Were you trying hard or does it just come naturally?

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

@SeaMaiden Wow, what an ageist post. Were you trying hard or does it just come naturally?

@chessylady  ageist?  I think otherwise... I am a senior.... but not into stuffed  toy talking squirrls or out dated frumpy clothes.  Not yet anyway!Woman LOL just fact as I see it.

It was MY opinion. We can have different opinions and I appreciate that you gave yours. Have a great weekend. 

Valued Contributor

Sorry, I am 80 and the clothes are too drab.  Most of us SR are not in a catagorie.  When you reach this status you mayfeel my point.  I understand your thoughts but give us another look.