Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know when the next FREE shipping day is going to be?

Honored Contributor

I'd like to know to.  I have my wish list maxed out waiting for a free shipping day!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

Are we mind readers out here

Honored Contributor

Oh, somewhere around the 12th of Never!

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Are we mind readers out here

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I bet they are holding off on that due to the fact that so many people are being forced to buy online right now.   I have been wondering the same thing, maybe, just maybe Memorial day weekend???  They really should do that for their customers as so many other online retailers are offering it all the time.   Hello Q???!!!

Respected Contributor
Doubt we will see one in a long time. For one thing, shipping department seems to be riding the struggle bus right now. Doubt they could handle the volume generated on a free ship day. They might throw in a flash free ship if sales drop low, not looking for that to happen either!
Trusted Contributor

Have my list ready but will not order until/unless a free ship day appears.  Way beyond time for Q to follow the free shipping lead of other retailers.

Contributor

Loved your answer because it made me smile for two reasons...it was funny and that was a song my late husband and I had at our wedding back in 1973....nice to start the day with sweet memories...

Highlighted
Contributor

Sorry I should have said it was a response to the 12th of Never answer