QVC Customer Care

This thread has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Out of the 4, Cathy P. is the best. (most improved)

I liked her the least in the beginning.

Contributor

I really like Mary Nelson !!!.  She is my absolute favorite & has the potential to be the best. IMHO She comes off as the most natural and competent of all the newbies. Plus she has a  Schnauzer LOL... l

I don't like pushy & some of the recently hired have the tendency to try too hard  I suggest they work hard to remain who they are as a person and if they do that they will be fine. I wish them all luck but Mary Nelson is special and I hope she remains true to herself during this new direction that QVC is apparently going for .

Contributor

You are so right... Mary Nelson is one of very view hosts who provides much useful information. She actually goes way beyond almost everyone else in describing whatever she's selling. She really does her homework and I am so happy she understands the most important part of her job is to provide information to QVC's consumers so they can feel the decision to purchase of not purchase is a  good one. I wish I could be comfortable thati it is as imprortant to QVC as it is to me. 

Occasional Contributor

i qm not impressed with Cathy or is is Kathy P. She has either gifted or has at home every item she presents, and she does not interact with vendors, not that a kug or kiss is needed but at least shake their hand

Honored Contributor

Someone may have mentioned this already, so forgive me if I'm repeating what's already known.   One of the newest hosts, Courtney Webb, is currently training for the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing, hoping to qualify as a Skeleton athlete.  [In the Skeleton event, the competitor rides head-first, lying face down on a flat sled run on an ice track that allows the sled to gain speed by gravity -- whoa!]

I only saw her once for a hot minute early one morning while getting ready for work, so I cannot attest to her hosting skills yet.  But I'm certainly rooting for her Olympic dream!! 

Just realized, there will be three Courtneys, all spelled the same, as QVC hosts.

courtney webb.jpg