Contributor

Yes, but the catalogues charge S/H based on your order total whereas QVC charges per item which is probably more! At least if QVC would charge only one S/H fee if you purchase more than one item from the same vendor that would be great. It would also encourage more purchases!

I don't shop as much now because of the hosts and their nonsense AND because the shipping program and fees here are ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Re: Return Label provided....

I buy much less from QVC than in the past.  Their shipping is ridiculous.  Especially if you're buying multiple items.   I constantly put things in my cart then remove them when I figure out how much shipping I'm going to pay.  I recently purchased a Dooney & Bourke bag - shipping was almost $12 which I must not have realized when I bought it.  I returned the bag - it was just too huge.  So I paid the 6.95 to return and lost the original shipping charge.  What a waste of money.

Macy's has free shipping on all beauty items regardless of the price.  And a lot of other shipping deals.  Plus if I have to return anything I can take it to the store.  LL Bean has free shipping and free return shipping.  So does Zappos.  And Nordstroms.

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is how they cut down on the returns....make it expensive to send back so we 'just keep it'....