Respected Contributor

Last year and this year I purchased items from these special clearance non-return sales.

Of course, if I buy fashion, I know the vendor and I know already how the size will fit me, so there are no problems.  The clothes items are pretty dirt-cheap, and many have missing sizes, so that is probably why they are in this category.

I do buy jewelry as well, but only if I think the price is too good to pass up, and I do not buy gemstones because they are so potentially different in quality. 

The long Honora pearls are a great bargain.

I do not splurge on these items, so there is no great financial loss if I am not happy--I can just donate or gift the items.

Valued Contributor

I am unclear what the new policy is but for me if you buy something you physically cannot see and touch there should be the option to return for credit.  Defects and damages happen.

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog wrote:

I am unclear what the new policy is but for me if you buy something you physically cannot see and touch there should be the option to return for credit.  Defects and damages happen.

@Gabidog 

if a BLOWOUT item is damaged or has a defect, there is a number to call to obtain authorization to return the item. they have had blowout sales since at least 2019 with the same terms.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

So Kachina: What do mean by "we"? Do you work for the Q?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Esteemed Contributor

I heard the host say just yesterday that you can return clearance & as is items.

Respected Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I heard the host say just yesterday that you can return clearance & as is items.

@barrel racer you can return clearance and as-is. Only BLOWOUT CLEARANCE items are non-returnable.

Super Contributor

QVC has always said we can return any purchase for any reason.  Suppose the purchase doesn't fit, because it's the first time buying that brand? I almost bought a Tolani dress, u til I saw 'NO RETURNS'.  I've never bought any of her clothes, so it may not fit me correctly.  Why suddenly start this QVC? 

Respected Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

QVC has always said we can return any purchase for any reason.  Suppose the purchase doesn't fit, because it's the first time buying that brand? I almost bought a Tolani dress, u til I saw 'NO RETURNS'.  I've never bought any of her clothes, so it may not fit me correctly.  Why suddenly start this QVC? 

@CABRIT  QVC didn't suddenly start this. The "no-retrun policy" is only on CLEARANCE BLOW-OUT ITEMS. All other items can be returned including clearance and As-Is. 

Regular Contributor

Some return policy!  Besides the cost of the easy return label you get charged the initial S&H fee.  Wowl  The Q doesn't want returns and is totally in need of money I suppose.  In all the years I've shopped at the Q my returns have been minimal and now you've lost a long time customer.