Frequent Contributor
I just found out that starting today, 2/17/2015, the Q will no longer be refunding original shipping charge when an item is returned for a refund unless Q made a mistake or item was defective. So, it will now cost us $9.95 to return a clothing item for a refund ($3.00 + $6.95). I'm not too happy about that. I'll be more careful about ordering from now on.
Honored Contributor

Re: New return policy on the Q

Careful? I put the brakes on it and stopped cold with the ordering. There is not a thing in the world I need and nothing I want can be found at QVC.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I sure won't be ordering near as much, if anything, and I have ordered many, many dollars worth through QVC. After ordering 2 pairs of shoes (that didn't fit) it was $10.00 shipping + $8.95 to return - $18.95. They make it sound good but are making a fortune. I have not ordered in a couple weeks and now I don't even bother to watch anymore.

Frequent Contributor

I agree with most of the above comments. I haven't stopped ordering from QVC, but have placed very few orders recently and am not completely familiar with the details of the new shipping/return policies. I will be very careful with orders in the future, but cannot bring myself to say I will STOP ordering. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.blush}