Respected Contributor

New return label- where's the section for my records?

Returning an item that came with a new return label. New to me, anyway.

There is no section for me to keep for my records, tracking number, etc.

What happened?

Trusted Contributor

Re: New return label- where's the section for my records?

@ellaphant wrote:

Returning an item that came with a new return label. New to me, anyway.

There is no section for me to keep for my records, tracking number, etc.

What happened?

@ellaphant  I'm not sure if we are talking about the same label, but the label I have been getting where it is all stuck on the outside of the box is a joke.  It CLEARLY states on the bottom of the top label that this is "1 of 3" pages.  Everytime I get this one there are only two labels - NOT including a return shipping label.  I don't know who thought this one up, but it is a VERY bad idea.

Honored Contributor

Take a picture of the label before mailing it.  Why do you need a paper copy anyway?

Esteemed Contributor

I've received that new return label and I don't like it.  I take a picture of it for my records.

Respected Contributor

I need a copy of the invoice to reconcile my purchases and returns with my credit card to make sure I am not charged in error and to make sure I get credit for my returns.  I now have to make a copy of the invoice for my records and it is a nuisance.  I have wrapped my returns with the invoice inside and then remembered I didn't make a copy several times.  I have also made my copy, wrapped the return and forgot to remove the invoice from my copier and put in the package before I  wrapped it. My fault for being in a hurry I know but I still don't like the new invoice without a copy for me.