Honored Contributor

Re: New order page...so annoying

Oh, OK.  It's the Order and Checkout pages that have recently changed.  Apparently it's happening sporadically and in stages; mine just changed today for the first time.

It was a surprise, and a little getting used to, but now that I've placed my first order using these new prompts and pages, I don't see the big complaint.  It's like anything else is life -- learn it, and it too will become easy. 

Right now it's totally different, so it's bound to move some out of their comfort zone.  But it's very simple to follow, once you get over the change.

QVC Customer Care

Hi Everyone.  As you’ve noticed, we recently made some changes to the order checkout experience.  We appreciate you sharing feedback on the new layout and will keep your concerns in mind as we continue to enhance your overall QVC shopping experience.  Cindy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My question to users of the new checkout process: Is it better or just different?

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@JGalt - Out of curiosity, is this new order layout you're referencing something that you're seeing on a mobile device? I just placed an order using my desktop computer as always, and I noticed no changes at all from the usual setup.

@loriqvc: I was wondering the same thing. I place orders as usual. I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary. 

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@JGalt - Out of curiosity, is this new order layout you're referencing something that you're seeing on a mobile device? I just placed an order using my desktop computer as always, and I noticed no changes at all from the usual setup.

@loriqvc: I was wondering the same thing. I place orders as usual. I haven't experienced anything out of the ordinary. 

For one thing, if you use speed buy, the "edit" for easy pay or size etc is in a different place. 

Regular Contributor

I used it this morning and didn't like it.  It seems to put everything on easy pay automatically and I had to hit a prompt or two to make sure that didn't happen. So far I'm underwhelmed.  Can't figure out why it was changed.