Frequent Contributor

I just serched the QVC site to find out who this host was, I've seen her a few times now and I'm not trying to be cruel but she seems unprepared and totally lackluster.  This is not the job for her - she has no personality.

Trusted Contributor

@kidznpupz wrote:

I just serched the QVC site to find out who this host was, I've seen her a few times now and I'm not trying to be cruel but she seems unprepared and totally lackluster.  This is not the job for her - she has no personality.

I agree.  She is totally blah no pizazz.  And she definitely needs a stylist.  Her wardrobe choices are just awful. 

Respected Contributor

SIGH SIGH SIGH

Esteemed Contributor

I have only seen her once, and I enjoyed how she presented the products.  She definitely came across as competent. 

Esteemed Contributor

She needs a lot more training.  Definitly not ready for Prime time.  

Regular Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I have only seen her once, and I enjoyed how she presented the products.  She definitely came across as competent. 

i completely agree. I've seen her twice now. She's quite competent, and professional. If the Q has her with a mentor, I hope she's with Jayne or Pat. They are the best.

Frequent Contributor

I still miss some of the hosts they fired last year. QVC is like most companies they do not care about long term employees that have given them their all. They care more about the money. Get rid of employees that are making more money and hire new ones at lower pay. 

Super Contributor

Sorry, not impressed with her at all.  She is rather dull.  Saw her a few nights this week and she is not very upbeat.  

Contributor

Monifa, WOW, what a great addition to QVC. She is sharp, does a good presentation and is relatable. Keep up the good work Monifa, WELCOME!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Calcgirl wrote:

Question, didn't QVC just fire about four hosts, and now they are hiring new ones????

@Calcgirl  You've been bringing this up repeatedly in multiple ways in different threads.  I'm not sure if you got your answer yet. 

Yes, QVC let go four longer-term hosts, and over 400 other employees.  Yes, QVC has now hired 3 brand new hosts.

Out with the Old - In with the New!!!!