Trusted Contributor

Of all the new hosts she is by far my favorite.  No screaming into the mic, no continuous stories about themselves.  When she asks a question of the vendor, she lets them answer it.  I think she is GREAT.

Trusted Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

Of all the new hosts she is by far my favorite.  No screaming into the mic, no continuous stories about themselves.  When she asks a question of the vendor, she lets them answer it.  I think she is GREAT.

@Miss Pepsi  She sure wasn’t like that this morning. She was way over-the-top, giggling and exaggerated responses. Check out this mornings videos. Well, to each there own. I just hope she doesn’t host any more Martha shows. 

Esteemed Contributor
I too find her to be an attractive host that handles herself well. She is a breath of fresh on what can be a mundane shift. I love her energy and find that I watch some of the overnight segments more because of it.
Esteemed Contributor
I too find her to be an attractive host that handles herself well. She is a breath of fresh on what can be a mundane shift. I love her energy and find that I watch some of the overnight segments more because of it.

~~~All we need is love❤️
Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Not a CW fan at this point, it's a good thing she's tall, IMO she doesn't have much else going for her. I don't care for loud and all over the place and the times I've tuned in when she was on, that's what I saw.

@blackhole99  I just saw Courtney Webb hosting the 0600am Martha Stewart clearance show. She seems very nice, but extremely immature. She giggled loudly over every comment and her behavior was way over-the-top. She doesn’t behave like a poised professional, but like an excited thirteen year old. Please don’t let her host Martha Stewart shows again. 

@Ketra  That doesn't surprise me, most of the hosts new and old fall all over MS. I can imagine CW was intimidated by her and wanted MS to think she was a fan and enthusiastic to be hosting her show. I happened to catch a show of CW last week and she was much improved. CW is a gorgeous woman, I hope she continues to improve.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Not a CW fan at this point, it's a good thing she's tall, IMO she doesn't have much else going for her. I don't care for loud and all over the place and the times I've tuned in when she was on, that's what I saw.

@blackhole99  I just saw Courtney Webb hosting the 0600am Martha Stewart clearance show. She seems very nice, but extremely immature. She giggled loudly over every comment and her behavior was way over-the-top. She doesn’t behave like a poised professional, but like an excited thirteen year old. Please don’t let her host Martha Stewart shows again. 

@Ketra  That doesn't surprise me, most of the hosts new and old fall all over MS. I can imagine CW was intimidated by her and wanted MS to think she was a fan and enthusiastic to be hosting her show. I happened to catch a show of CW last week and she was much improved. CW is a gorgeous woman, I hope she continues to improve.

@blackhole99 CW was working with Martha’s male assistant for today’s 0600am show. We all have hosts that we don’t care to watch, but if Martha’s on a clothing show, I’ll watch any host.  

Valued Contributor
I saw Courtney twice and I thought she was the worst host I'd ever seen. Once was with Nick Chavez and she acted like a teenager. She is way too immature for me. Maybe she will mature with time. I am sure she was hired to appeal to the younger crowd.
Occasional Contributor
  1. Oh yay....another female hire.  Are they running a contest for hiring look alike Stacys?  I’ve been a QVC fan since the CVN days and they used to have to much for men to purchase.  They even had a equal share of men hosts.  Not anymore.  Lucky if you find any products for men anymore let alone any male hosts.  Alberti was the last male they hired after Dan retired.  SAD!  Even the sidekicks are female.  C’mon....stop the sexist hiring and get someone in merchandising that caters to men too.  Like, we wear shoes too!!  
Occasional Contributor

She is cute but is one of my least favorite hosts. I prefer Terri Conn who seems more natural and genuine in her presentations.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Courtney is okay but my favorite is Terri Conn. She is like a ray of sunshine. She doesn't overdue it in her presentations and seems so genuine.