Esteemed Contributor
@iTalia. There is a thread on him. He’s gone. Another One Bites The Dust
Respected Contributor

Courtney Webb is really good and is easy to listen to. I also like Ali Carr. As for all the others they need more training.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Not a CW fan at this point, it's a good thing she's tall, IMO she doesn't have much else going for her. I don't care for loud and all over the place and the times I've tuned in when she was on, that's what I saw.

New Contributor

I found her unprofessional.  Too many "whoop, whoops", doesn't know the products, and make the most ridiculous commentary.  It's like she just fell off the pumpkin truck.  Too inexperienced.  Sorry to say, I have to switch her off.

Honored Contributor

Oh my gosh!

I found their wedding photos.

What a beautiful bride, setting, wedding dress, (very classic-chic-elegant), bridesmaids' dresses, etc., etc.

CourtneyandRyanSpencer.com 

Take a look!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

She has an impressive resume.

I ran across it (Courtney Webb-Spencer) on the 'Page Parkes Talent' website.

Btw, I commented (somewhere on these threads), quite a while back, about how I liked her energy on her late night/early morning shows.  Not knowing anything about her at that time.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I think I said this before but her personality reminds me of Alex Butler's.  Too familiar already for a newbie.    

Respected Contributor

Courtney Webb is my least favorite of the newest batch of hosts. I do not watch shows she is hosting.

Esteemed Contributor

There is a host named Courtney Webb whom I see in the morning, but she is certainly not the one being described in terms of vocals and ability.  There must be two of them.

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Not a CW fan at this point, it's a good thing she's tall, IMO she doesn't have much else going for her. I don't care for loud and all over the place and the times I've tuned in when she was on, that's what I saw.

@blackhole99  I just saw Courtney Webb hosting the 0600am Martha Stewart clearance show. She seems very nice, but extremely immature. She giggled loudly over every comment and her behavior was way over-the-top. She doesn’t behave like a poised professional, but like an excited thirteen year old. Please don’t let her host Martha Stewart shows again.