Honored Contributor

Re: New Website is Horrible!

On 4/30/2015 Kachina624 said: Did it occur to you, the inflexible, to click on "my account"? I find this new format more user friendly. For those of you who can't adjust..."Bye".

Ah yes, another ray of sunshine courtesy of the southwest, huh Kachina...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I can't find ""Full Site"" anymore. Is it somewhere? Hard to shop on my phone without it.
Not applicable

This new web site is truly horrible. I wanted to comment and finally got angry because I couldn't figure out how to do it!!! Persist! They don't even have a ""home"" button any more! And with this new site that is a great loss. Can't find ""recently on the air"" although I saw where it says it should be...still didn't find it. Like some one else said ""if it ain't broke don't fix it"". Ever heard of New Coke?? This is the usual where a ""techie"" thought he knew more than we did and ""how we should use the site"". Too bad ""techie's"" have no common sense!

Please go back...go back!!! In my business (advertising) if you get a ten percent response you're doing good...wonder how many hate this new site and haven't said anything? It took me awhile to figure out how to comment..most people probably gave up.

Super Contributor

On 5/8/2015 gigy said:

QVC….can you hear us, we don't like the new webpage. Go back to the former design.

You catch more flies with honey ... how about asking nicely, saying "please go back to the former design"?

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/9/2015 cyndog said: I can't find "Full Site" anymore. Is it somewhere? Hard to shop on my phone without it.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page. It's called Desktop View. I always prefer the full site over the mobile version, too, on QVC and at all other websites I've ever visited on my iPhone.

Trusted Contributor

I simply wanted to look up Breezies. Normally I would have clicked the ""Fashion"" tab - now there is no such tab - nor any other tabs for that matter. How would someone new to the Q know what products they carry and what brands? It's hard enough to find when you know what you are looking for! Who designed this new website?
Trusted Contributor

I am not trying to be snarky, I'm just seriously at a loss to understand why people are having so much trouble. Frankly most of the posters seem Way too smart, to be frustrated, by what is actually, a very simple, pretty basic website. At the top of the screen is Shop By Category. I thought, if I was looking for fashion,or whatever, that's where I'd start. Sure enough, there's Fashion. From there, you can click on Shop By Brand. There's Breezies. It took me maybe 10 seconds? If someone new were coming to the website, wondering what was offered in Fashion, or Jewelry, etc. I'm betting they'd do just what I did. Very Easy. I'm wondering if some posters, aren't unintentionally making the site way harder than it is, just because it's different, and they don't want different? I think this site is the quickest and easiest to navigate of the top three shopping channels. Not saying it's perfect, but, I've had no significant problems.
Super Contributor

I was on this morning (everything worked fine) and came back tonight . The top is 2 rows of QVC Logos, and to the left is the Shopping choices {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Not applicable

I had some of the same problems as the others but I miss where you could look on the main screen and click to go to the list of shows in the past 24+ hours. Even tho' I'm retired, I'm busy and can't always see a program I want to see when it's on so its important to able to go back to the list to see what I missed. Mow all you get is maybe the last 2 or3 shows. Phooey!

Not applicable

I totally agree that the "upgrade" to the website is "fixing something that ain't broke". Back to the drawing board, guys. Very disappointed.