Not applicable

Re: New Website is Horrible!

I hate this new homepage QVC...I used to be able to fly by on the homepage to order an item on air, when I went to the new homepage, I did not know where to start! It's horrible!

Not applicable

I agree that the new website is horrible. The old website was easier to use. It was not broken. If people want to chat or converse with facebook.qvc, separate that from the purchasing website. Please go back to the original website.

New Contributor

How stupid can QVC be to change something that was user friendly to something that makes "The Customer" work harder than ever to get information on a product or anything else they are interested in knowing???

My next complaint is the "SLOW" delivery service I am getting. I ordered something on May 6th, it is not even remotely ready to be shipped until Monday, May 11th I'm sure. UPS does not work on Saturday OR Sunday, but QVC needs a better turn around themselves!

Honored Contributor

All I care about is no longer being able to continue to correctly and easily watch QVC Plus online. Mainly because I don't have that 'Plus' TV channel. I'm missing lots of good fresh shows, as well as previously recorded shows that I missed on regular QVC. That would be frustrating to others 'in my boat'.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Dislike the new web page design immensely. Is not at all user friendly and as many have said, who has the time????

Esteemed Contributor

I can't figure out where people are having to sign in, and sign in so many times. The only place it asks me to sign in is on the Order Status page, but it has now saved my password, and I don't have to key it in every time I turn around. All I have to do is click on "Sign In" and I'm there. Where is everyone having to sign in?

Not applicable

New web page is so confusing I don't like it and waste my time trying to figure it out Hope enough people complain to change it

Trusted Contributor

QVC….can you hear us, we don't like the new webpage. Go back to the former design.

Not applicable

I absolutely hate this website now. It is awful! Ido not even go on every day now. Maybe 2-3 times a week now, do not enjoy navigating or ordering now!
Honored Contributor

On 5/8/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

All I care about is no longer being able to continue to correctly and easily watch QVC Plus online. Mainly because I don't have that 'Plus' TV channel. I'm missing lots of good fresh shows, as well as previously recorded shows that I missed on regular QVC. That would be frustrating to others 'in my boat'.

I don't get Plus on my cable either... and no, despite all the updates I didn't need... it doesn't play well online for me either.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...